Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring has finally come to OneMark Creations

It been a long, cold winter and a stormy spring for most of us. Here in Oregon we have had record amounts of rain - even for Oregon - it's been something to see.

I've been using the time to "hatch" some new websites  - each designed around a different but related theme. I decided it would be easier to manage if I could keep each site more tightly focused. Each of these sites is still a work in progress, some are further along in their development than others.

The result of all this work? You can now find me in all the following places:

OneMark Creations
  • OneMark Creations: My primary e-commerce store offer a wide range of my original tea, coffee and kitchen accessories.
  • OneMark Creations on Etsy: This store is where I am able to offer my original tea, coffee and kitchen accessories in limited availability fabrics.
  • News From OneMark Creations: New products, special and promotions, positive thoughts to ponder and news about what's coming up at OneMark Creations.
  • Always Time For Tea: Resources, book reviews, information about enjoying tea and the many ways in which tea can be used to enhance your health and your life.

Handcrafted and Online


I'd be honored if you would take a minute to check out some or all of these new sites. Hope to see you soon!

Deb @ OneMark Creations and Handcrafted and Online

No comments:

Post a Comment