Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Here come the holidays!

Greetings from OneMark Creations! 

We have created a special tea cozy to take us right through the holiday season. Right now we are using it with the beautiful maples leaves on the outside, once we've celebrated that last bit of Thanksgiving pie - we'll reverse it to show off the festive poinsettias.  This special cozy is available in three sizes though the holidays.

The air is crisp and the leaves have taken on the colors of fall - soon all those holiday invitations will fill the mailbox or the inbox. I know I'm thinking about what I'll take to those get-togethers with family and friends.  Do I take the same appetizer I've taken for years or do I spice it up a little?

My solution? Jalapeno Poppers - a tasty appetizer that nearly everyone loves and one that we don't usually make at home. Check out the recipe, I've even included a "cool" option for those who don't appreciate hot & spicy flavors. Add a little grated parmesan cheese on top - it's an amazing flavor. Try out the recipe and let me know how you (and your guests) liked it.



Postive Thought to Ponder: 

Do not wait for ideal circumstances, nor the best opportunities; they will never come. 
- Janet Erskine Stuart

November Special:

Free shipping (to any single address in the USA)
for the month of November


Use Code: ShipFree at checkout



New places to find us: 



No comments:

Post a Comment